Today’s Round Up, we focus on the Deshaun Watson suspension, the Knicks and tampering, and the Alvin Kamara trial delay.
The Round Up is your answer for a world that moves quickly and the news cycles even quicker as we face vital issues here in America. Having legitimate news stories as opposed to the mainstream media narrative is extremely important in understanding the truth.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We’ve aggregated from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten, and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and the New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
Sports Round Up
Deshaun Watson’s suspension betrays a misconception of sexual violence (usatoday.com)
- Public opinion may not support the idea of “nonviolent sexual conduct.” There are already signs of this.
- Fans, mainstream media, and players are negatively discussing Watson’s suspension.
- Does this give commissioner Roger Goodell the legitimacy to increase the suspension?
- The NFLPA will accept the judge’s ruling and fight the NFL if it tries to raise it.
- Whether right or wrong, the NFLPA defends its players – even if they’ve sexually assaulted multiple women.
Knicks being investigated over big free agent signing | Yardbarker
- This investigation was going to happen, and it’s no secret. We suppose you could say the Knicks tampered to get Jalen Brunson.
- It used to be that big market teams were overlooked for these types of incidents. We all remember Shaquille O’Neal’s journey to becoming a Laker. Despite knowing the Lakers had tampered, the league purposely did nothing. Orlando’s small market team, the Magic, didn’t matter to the league.
- Remember that Tim Donaghy fixed games, and the NBA lacks ethics and morals – see China!
Las Vegas nightclub beating case involving NFL’s Alvin Kamara, 3 others delayed 2 months (8newsnow.com)
- There’s a video here, and it’s violent regarding injuries to the victim, so it’s not “nonviolent” like DeShaun Watson’s.
- Kamara could face a long suspension and civil payout if found responsible.
- Kamara is the big name, but two others were involved.
Sports Grumblings Spotlight
The Big Questions with Big John – Sarah Beale, Lanie Liberti: Anarchist Moms (rumble.com)
- Sarah Beale and Lainie Liberti talk with our founder, John T. Georgopoulos
- A pair of anarchist moms advocate unschooling, a method of teaching and learning based on consent.
Politics, Pop Culture and Entertainment
San Francisco Chronicle goes loony with false cries of school board ‘racism’ | Washington Examiner
- Television, radio, and print coverage used to make people believe lies, but the Internet and social media are changing that. That’s why they want to control the Internet.
- According to an Asian school board member, a lack of family support is a big reason for uneducated brown and black kids
- Our very own, self-titled “brown Grumbler” attests to this vehemently. Why? It’s impossible to create change without acknowledging what’s wrong.
Hit-and-run crash involving Jersey City Councilwoman Amy DeGise – YouTube
- This accident is a vicious, brutal hit and run, and you can’t go any lower than this harlot of a Democrat councilwoman
- She did not even slow down or pause after hitting the bike and rider.
- Luckily, she’ll pay civilly and hopefully get thrown out of office. This crime is the result of politicians not being held accountable!